Wednesday 15 May 2013

Papers and Pixels

Hello Bloggers,

Just a short blog today.  I am really excited to let you all know that I have been featured in an American online magazine called Papers and Pixels, I feel quite honoured.

PapersAndPixelsMayCover (2)

I had put a picture of one of my cards in my gallery on Splitcoaststampers, were I was approached by Laura Boetto, who is the Editor in Chief of Papers and Pixels, asking if she could a little article on me for the magazine.  I was over the moon, how exciting!  Now it has all come to fruition and I am in the May 2013 edition.

It just goes to show how easily these things can happen.  So don’t be shy guys, join Splitcoaststampers or somewhere similar and get your cards out there, be proud of your efforts and show the world.  It’s exciting and fun, it’s also quite interesting to read the feed back on your gallery.

Click “here” to be taken to their website.  It is only $1.50 USD for a copy of their magazine and they do have quite interesting articles in their magazine.

Thank you Papers and Pixels for including me in your magazine.

Thanks for looking

Jenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment