Tuesday 7 May 2013

Kookaburra Crafts Class Cards

I thought I would share some cards I’ve made for Kookaburra Crafts for class cards.  Both of these cards use the Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight. We decided to do another week of one die two ways.  I hope you love these as much as Jacqui and I do.

Because You Have Loved Me

IMAG0100

This card uses Ivory Linen cardstock, Bazzil Basics cardstock, the beautiful Designer Paper is by Graphic 45 “Beautiful Blooms”, Spellbinders “A2 Filigree Delight”, Spellbinders “Lacey Pennants”, Spellbinders “Bitty Blossoms”, Cheery Lynn Designs “Butterflies – DL 112”, Cheery Lyn Designs “Angel Wings – DL112A”, Justrite Papercrafts “For All You Do Vintage Labels 3”, Adirondack Ink “Pool”, Ranger Distress Inks by Tim Holtz “Broken China”

I spent the day with Jacqui “playing” to design this card, I had everything worked out and the bulk of things cut out and ready to go and ran out of time, so I kindly left Jacqui to finish it off, she just loves it when I do that to her.

Beautiful Blooms

“Beautiful Blooms” Designer Paper

by Graphic 45

 

A2 Filigree Delight

“A2 Filigree Delight”

by Spellbinders

Birthday Blessings

IMAG0101E

This card uses White Linen cardstock, Bazzil cardstock, Spellbinders “A2 Filigree Delight”, Spellbinders “Floral Ovals”, JustRite Papercraft “Celebration Labels One” CR-04460, Cheery Lynn Designs “Butterflies” DL112, Cheery Lynn Designs “Butterfly Angel Wing” DL112A.

I finished this one off myself.  It was actually the first one I made that day.

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks for looking

Jenelle

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are just beautiful. Love the filigree areas.

    ReplyDelete