Sunday 15 June 2014

Hope You Enjoy your Day!

Hello Bloggers,

Todays card is for Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge No. 136 – Creative Corners. I’ve made the card using Cheery Lynn Lace Corner Deco B B162 corners.  It’s a set of three and they are very pretty.  I’ve also used the Cheery Lynn English Tea Party DL101 doily die, it’s definitely in my favourites, actually I really love all their doily dies, but the English Tea Party and French Pastry are my favourites.

For the flowers, I’ve used the Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms die HCD 722 and the matching stamp HCPC3468 Tattered Blossoms PreCut Set.  I’ve stamped the flowers in Victorian Velvet Distress Ink and once they’ve been die cut I’ve inked them in Antique Linen and Victorian Velvet Distress Inks.

The sentiment stamp is from JustRite Papercrafts and is out of the Grand Birthday Sentiments set CL-04745 and it’s been stamped in Versafine Olympia Green ink.

The designer paper is a left over from an older Kaisercraft paper, I’m not sure of the name, sorry!

2014-06-15 02.06.39

I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s card and thank you for stopping by.  I would love it if you would leave a comment to let me know you’ve visited my blog.

Have a wonderful day!

Cheers

Jenelle

1 comment:

  1. Such a very pretty card and those corner dies set off your pretty doily and sentiment wonderfully!

    Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week!!!

    ReplyDelete