Tuesday 26 March 2013

Welcome

Hi all, this is my first ever blog post and hopefully there will be many more to come.  I am addicted to Card Making and I hope I can offer some inspiration to anyone who visits my blog.
I make cards for friends and relatives as well as design for my wonderful friend Jacqui Callon at Kookaburra Crafts.
I’m including pictures of just a couple of my cards to get started.

Black and White Challenge Card.
Black and White
This card was made for a challenge at Kookaburra Crafts for the November 2012 Challenge.  I have used dies from Spellbinders, Marianne Design and Cheery Lynn Designs, punches from Nellie Snellen and Martha Stewart and the sentiment and back stamps are from JustRite Papercraft.  The flowers are all handmade.


You Are In My Prayers
IMG_4311E (2)
This gorgeous card was created using the new Spellbinders 5 x 7 Elegant Labels Four.  I just love this new range of dies they are wonderful.  All I’ve added to this card is a little bit of ribbon, some bought flowers, some punched leaves and a couple of little pearls.  I’ve also done a little bit of inking using the Ranger Distress Inks by Tim Holtz.  The card really was quite quick and simple to make.
It was made as a class card for Kookaburra Crafts.

Masculine Birthday Card
Masculine Birthday Card
This card was also made as a class card for Kookaburra Crafts. It uses stamps by JustRite Papercraft for the sentiment, main image and background and dies by Spellbinders. The background was stamped and then inked with Ranger Distress Inks by Tim Holtz.  I find it really hard to come up with masculine cards, but I was really happy with this one.

Thanks for looking.
Jenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment